We’re Ledgerset, and we build software that is changing the way companies manage their relationships with their Trading Partners. We’re a growing team, doing hard things with incredible technology and outstanding people.
The Lead Quality Assurance and Automation Engineer is a crucial role that establishes and maintains an acceptable level of quality for our web-based and mobile products in a fast-paced agile environment. QA also plays a key role in troubleshooting and investigating potential issues that require cross-functional product understanding. Testers are a valuable source of Product SME knowledge and help research complex product questions, provide thoughtful design feedback, and help onboard new team members.
The Lead QA and Automation Engineer designs, implements, and continually improves testing processes. Successful candidates are self-motivated, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have well-developed problem-solving skills. They exhibit strong independent learning traits and have a strong desire to learn and contribute to the team’s success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the strategy, planning, execution, and oversight of all testing processes
- Thoroughly analyzes requirements, identifies and defines test scenarios, and plans to execute the testing as per the overall project implementation plan.
- Performs web-based and mobile application testing: integration, functional, regression, mobile device, UI, end to end testing based on functional and nonfunctional specifications
- Employs strong analytical and communication skills to log bugs, clarify requirements, validate test plans and release status updates
- Effectively communicates defects to Development with clear information about the failed requirement, its impact on the system, and clear steps to reproduce
- 5+ years of experience in testing modern web and mobile applications and APIs
- Strong knowledge of and experience with testing automation tools - Protractor and Selenium preferred
- Skilled in test execution, test case creation, and detailed bug logging
- Excellent experience in writing documentation
- Experience in manual testing, writing test cases, and manual regression execution
- Understanding of Page Object framework model
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, agile and lean product methodologies
- Ability to research and resolve issues independently / strong problem-solving skills, high quality and detail-oriented.