We’re Ledgerset, and we build software that is changing the way companies manage their relationships with their Trading Partners. We’re a growing team, doing hard things with incredible technology and outstanding people.
The Senior .NET Software Engineer is a Contract position, reporting to the Director of Software Engineering, and will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our Enterprise SaaS platform in a multi-disciplinary environment which includes; technical analysis of requirements, backend software development, testing, and deployment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working with a 100% remote team in an Agile/SCRUM SDLC, design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers, with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Qualified Software Developers should have 7+ years of work experience (or a comparable combination of education and experience) in software development with demonstrable growth and acquisition of new skills.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the C# language, .NET Framework, and ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of MS Azure features and capabilities
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, Agile, SCRUM, and Lean product methodologies
- Ability to research and resolve issues independently
- Strong knowledge of Asp.Net Core Web Api, SignalR, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge of application and data architecture best practices
- Strong knowledge of REST web services and Service Oriented Architecture
- Comfortable with Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills as required to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
Experience with the following technologies is desired, but not required:
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence